Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall Down, Get Back Up

I have been pretty decent with working out and my diet.  I am human though, and I will make mistakes.  When I fall off of the wagon, it has a tendency to snowball into bad days and sometimes weeks.  If I am eating bad, then I feel like crap and don't go to the gym.  It seems like if I don't stay on my diet, I don't workout.  That for me makes it twice as bad.  And vice versa, if I eat well, I want to go work out.  This week I fell down.  For a few days I have eaten like crap and as you can guess, no gym.

Today I am back on track.  Breakfast was good, and I am going to the gym before work.  I have made some meals to pack with me, so I have prepared myself for my meals.  When I don't make meals, that is when I steer off course and just grab something.  It is setting myself up for failure.  The key is to not dwell on my mistakes, but to learn from them.  I can't change the past, only what I can do from this point on.

Today's WOD:
500 m run
100 box step-ups w/db press
750 m run
100 box step-ups w/db press
500 m run

No comments:

Post a Comment