Today's workout I decided to do it at home. I only have 115 lbs, so it is a little too heavy for me to do a full Nancy, which is 5 rounds of 15 overhead squats with 95 and a 400 m run. I did a little different version. I only did 4 rounds and was able to do 7 overhead squats w/115lbs.
My wife was babysitting a friend's kid today. He came outside while I was working out and was watching me. I almost laughed out loud in the middle of my workout because he was standing there watching me, saying "That's really heavy." He said it a few times. As I was lifting it, I thought that he was right, 20 lbs. makes a big difference. And then he wanted me to watch him walk backwards. He reminded me today why I love Crossfit, because it is fun for me. I have fun when I workout and can laugh while I am doing it.
Today's time-21 min. even
Tomorrow's workout-go for a run
No comments:
Post a Comment