I found that out today when I went to Coca Crossfit for my morning torture/workout. I would say that for the last 2 months or so, I have eaten like absolute garbage. Bar food, beer, and pretty much nothing really that healthy. At least not on a consistent basis. I would eat a good meal or 2, but then I would eat garbage for a week or so. Today's workout was 10 rounds of 10 pull ups, 10 burpees. I knew it would suck. The first 2 rounds weren't too bad, but then all my crap eating came into play and I only made it another 2 rounds. Not even halfway. I was disappointed to say the least.
Today proved that diet plays a vital role in my fitness. I can't just workout and eat unhealthy food. Not only do I feel like crap all day, but my workouts really suffer. I was reminded this morning that it's not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times that you get back up. I got back up today and I don't want to get knocked down anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment