Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Angel Has Returned

It has been awhile since I last posted anything.  The reason being is because I haven't done anything worth posting about, like working out.  Today I returned to the crossfit gym by my house, Coca Crossfit, for a daily wod.  I knew it was going to suck because let's face it, if you don't work out for a month, the first few workouts suck.  And today I was not disappointed.

The workout was 5 rds of 21 Sumo Deadlift High Pull (SDLHP), which is a combination of a sumo squat into an upright row, and 12 pushups.  I started out like a gator, quick right out of the gate.  Then the realization of my lack of working out kicked in.  I got through the first 2 rounds pretty quick.  And that is when I ran into the wall and slowed down.  I finished in 13 min. 44 sec.  Not great, but not terrible.  As I finished the workout, I yelled "Time" and collapsed onto the floor.  After a few minutes of catching my breath lying on the floor, I got up and there it was on the ground, my angel.  The angel I am referring to is my sweat angel.  For me it is a sign of a good workout, and today was no different.

No comments:

Post a Comment