Today's workout consisted of squats and lunges. First was strength work, 5 sets of front squats, 3 reps. I got 215 lbs for my last set. I'll take that since the last time I did it in Oct, I got to 185 lbs. Then it was on to the actual workout, which today, was squats and lunges. 1000 m row, 100 m walking lunges, and 100 air squats. Not too bad on paper, but sucked. About 40 reps into my squats, I got a pain in my arch of my left foot. So should I quit, nope, just take my shoes off. I kicked my shoes off and finished the squats. 19 min 44 sec, done.
Now, in a globo gym, taking your shoes off mid workout would get you some strange looks. People don't even look twice if you do that during a wod. Whatever it takes to finish. So no shoes, no problem, just as long as you finish the workout however you need to.
No comments:
Post a Comment