Wednesday, January 12, 2011

There May be Something to This Diet

The holidays have come and gone, so now it is time to get back on track.  Like everyone else, January is t time for me to get myself back in the swing of things of eating well and working out.  It has been a week since I went back to a paleo/healthy eating style.  I have worked out once this week, and will be working out another 3 days.  With that being said, diet plays a crucial role in losing weight.  I got up this afternoon (which is my morning because I work nights) and stepped on the scale a little nervous.  I have been feeling a ton better lately because of the changed eating.  So, after a week of eating healthy, I have lost 9 lbs.  I know that majority of it is water, but hey, 9 lbs. is 9 lbs. and I'll take it.  It is the encouragement I needed to keep me moving towards my long term goal.  Do I expect to lose this much every week?  Of course not.  But hey, it's a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment