This week, my wife and I are taking a little trip back to south FL. I haven't been back since I left in Aug. 09, so I am excited to see everybody. What I am even more excited about is the fact that 2 of my good friends have Crossfit gyms. One of them is opening in July, Crossfit Milita. The other one is Crossfit Carnage. It is nice to know that there is somewhere I can work out while I am there.
I know that while I am there I am going to enjoy a few adult beverages, and probably not eat the best. That is ok. I know that I can stay on my workout regiment while I am there. As for my diet, there is no need for me to get too off course. I can still eat fairly healthy and enjoy myself. I will post all about my workouts at the other Crossfit Boxes and my trip when I return.
No comments:
Post a Comment