Thursday, May 26, 2011
AMRAP = Oh Crap
Today's wod, an AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible). 15 min of 20 double unders and 225 lb deadlift. These type of wods always suck, and today was right on point. I was fairly sore/worn out from the last few workouts, so today was pretty tiring. I was hoping for 8 to 9 rounds. I got either 6 or 7, I am not sure because I lost track in the middle. So, I am going with that I got 6 rounds rx'd. The deadlifts definitely got heavy by the end of the 15 min. The double unders weren't really a problem. I am good at jumping rope, so those usually aren't a problem. I have noticed that my endurance has been getting better. My recovery time after a workout has been getting shorter my wind is getting a better. I still collapse in a puddle of sweat gasping for air, just not as long as I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment