Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Tingling means that it is Working

So I recently decided to try a pre-workout supplement.  I started taking Jacked, which I like.  My friend Man-baby, the one who the bet is with, sent me some RSP Fast Fuel and Beta Alanine and told me to try that.  I must say, I love that stuff.  The first time that I took it, I kind of got freaked out because I have never taken anything like that before.  I got a tingling feeling in my arms and back, almost like it was itching.  I asked my buddy about it, and he said that is normal, because it is opening up your blood vessels.  I have now come to grips with that and it lets me know that the supplement is working.  My workouts have been great since taking them and I sweat like no other.  Also I have been taking some fish oil pills and a multi vitamin.  It all seems to be working as I am feeling great all day and recovering well from my workouts.  I think I'll keep using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment