Some of the worst WODS are named after women. When you hear the names you know that it is going to suck. Fran, Eva, Annie, Helen. All of these workouts have one thing in common, they suck. Today's workout was Helen. 3 rds of 400 m run, 21 kb swings 55 lbs., 12 pull ups. My best time was 15:38, and last time I did it was 19 min. and some change. Today I got it just over 17 min. A 2 min. improvement from last time, I'll take it.
It's always good when you can see improvement. That is why I write down my workouts and the times, so I can track my progress. 2 minutes faster then last time I did Helen is definitely a step in the right direction. The only bad part, I ripped my hand doing pull ups. It hurts like hell, but it will heal soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment