I decided to take an hour off work early today so that I could workout at the gym. I normally get off at 7 am and the last class at the gym is 630. So I got to the gym about 545 this morning. Today's workout, 150 wall balls with a 20 lb. medicine ball. For those that don't know what a wall ball is, it is when you take a medicine ball, squat down until your butt goes below parallel to the floor, then stand up and throw the medicine ball 10 ft. in the air off of the wall. And today's workout called for 150 of them for time. It may not sound that bad, you think it's only 20 lbs. After awhile, it gets really heavy. About halfway through my shoulders were burning. 15:36 and I was done. Rest 3 min. then 150 sit ups.
The sit ups took a little longer because my abs are still fairly weak, but they are getting better. Overall, I am glad that I decided to take the hour off to make it to the gym instead of working out on my own. It is much better to suffer in a group then by yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment