That was my thought today as I began my warm up. It was 30 double unders and a 500 m run for 3 rounds. Double unders are a strong point for me because I am good at jump roping. The only problem was that it felt like a 120 degrees outside with the humidity today. It wasn't brutal like FL humidity, but it sucked. And because the warm up and cooldown were done outside it sucked more than the WOD, which was inside.
Today's workout was as follows:
500 m row
21 push press 115 lbs.
500 m row
18 push press
500 m row
15 push press
500 m row
12 push press
It took me 17:49. Not too bad for doing rx'd weight. Now the cool down. 60 walking lunges outside with a 20 lb. db in each hand. Lunges suck without using any weight, so these suck even more. This week I will be finishing up my 2nd full week at Crossfit Cleveland. I can notice a difference already in my workouts. My intensity is up and I am really enjoying it, which keeps me motivated. I can't wait to see my progress with my workouts in the upcoming months.
No comments:
Post a Comment