Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The more you go, the less it sucks

The more you do Crossfit, the less it sucks.  Now I'm not saying it gets easier by any means.  I mean that the more you go, it still sucks, just not as bad as when you first started.  Do you still get winded and sometimes want to puke?  Yup.  But you start to get your body used to working in the uncomfortable.  When I first started, I could barely do anything.  No pull ups, ring dips, hand stand push ups.  Yesterday I did 36 pull ups.  That's a huge improvement.  I now can do ring dips and hand stand push ups are right around the corner.  It's those type of improvements that I wouldn't have made if I didn't workout consistently.  Do the workouts still suck?  Hell yeah they do.  But they suck a little less then they did back in March, which is a good thing.

Today's workout:
Grace
135 lbs. ground to overhead-30 reps
4:45

No comments:

Post a Comment