Saturday, August 7, 2010

Working Out on a Full Stomach

I feel like I ate too much food today.  It wasn't that I ate bad, but I felt too full when I went to workout.  Breakfast I had 6 egg whites, 2 slices of Ezekial toast with almond butter.  Before I left for work I had 1 cup of cottage cheese and blueberries.  Dinner was a tuna steak salad.  I had a protein bar a few hours later, then I had some whole wheat, gluten free pasta with lean beef and sauce.  The only bad thing that I ate was a piece of chocolate cookie cake that was at work.

I didn't eat anything about 2 hours before I went in to the gym to workout.  Today's workout I took from my buddie's gym, Crossfit Militia.  It was 4 rds. of 500 m row and 10 thrusters w/95 lbs.  Total time was 14:50.  Not too bad.  The only thing that was bothering me during the workout was that I felt like crap.  I felt that I just ate too much food.  It is all about trial and error.  I am glad that I worked out, just tomorrow I won't eat as much food.

No comments:

Post a Comment