Last night I got off work around midnight. I had about 2 hrs. of sleep and then worked side jobs from 3-midnight. It would have been easy to just say screw it and not work out. I could have justified to myself that rest was more important. But I know what would happened, I would have skipped yesterday and then probably not worked out today because I have to work again. So, I told myself to suck it up and just work out.
Today's WOD:
Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3-3-3
run 200 m after each set and rest 2 min.
I had a disappointing workout. Not in the aspect of pushing myself, but with the weight. I was hoping to get around 385-400 lbs for my last set of 3...not even close. I did 335 for my top set of 3 reps. I am glad that I worked out last night. Thu. is a rest day for me. Back to the gym tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment