Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It Hurts Like Hell

I ripped my hand open today during the WOD.  If you have never ripped open your hand working out, let me tell you that it hurts like hell.  Most tears usually occur from doing a lot of pull ups.  That's what happened today.  Here's the workout:
15 rounds of Cindy:
5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 air squats

This workout is usually done in a 20 min. AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible).  I usually get 10 in that amount of time.  I figured today's workout would take me around 30 min.  About 5 rounds into the workout, my right hand ripped open.  It hurts like hell, especially when you sweat.  There is only really one option when that happens.  Suck it up and keep going! I managed to make it through all 15 rds. in 36:26, and I did it rx'd, which means I completed all the reps without any assistance.  I was absolutely smoked from the workout.  Cooldown was a 1 mile run.

No comments:

Post a Comment