I could only imagine how hard it is for people that do 2 to 3 workouts in a day. I squeezed in my workouts for wed. and thurs. in to 14 hrs. I went in to work an hour early to complete the first WOD. It looked a lot easier on the board then it really was. It called for 21-15-9 reps of the following: double unders, thrusters w/95lbs, ab mat sit ups, burpee box jumps and slam balls w/16 lbs. The double unders are easy for me, so those weren't a problem. Neither were the thrusters. It was the burpee box jumps that suck. I hate burpees to begin with, but adding a box jump with each one makes me hate them even more. I managed to push my way through in 25 min. and some change. Then it was time for work, 12 hour shift.
After I was done working, I headed to the gym at work for my Thurs. workout. It was Sumo Deadlift High Pulls (SDLHP) for max effort. 1-1-1-1-1 reps. First set was 155, pretty easy. I jump to 185 and fail. Try it again, got it. Now 190. First time fail, second time I got the rep. I was pretty happy with that. So for a quick workout after, I decided that I would do 250 kettlebell swings with a 35lb. kettlebell. That sucked. It took me 17:55. Not too bad. I had wanted to stay under 20 min. and I accomplished that goal. Now it was time to head home and rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment