Monday, July 19, 2010

A Step Towards the Dream

Today I took my first step towards my dream of opening up a box.  I signed up for my Level 1 Crossfit Certification.  It is the end of Sept. in Ann Arbor, MI.  Being Level 1 certified means that I can teach Crossfit and more importantly, need it to become an affiliate.  I am nervous and excited at the same time.  Will I be ready?  Will I pass the test?

The certification is 10 weeks away.  I now have a timeline for my goal.  I am hoping to go to the certification about 20-30 lbs. lighter than what I am now.  That means busting my ass and making it happen.  It is a little scary to think that in only 10 weeks, I will be 1 step closer to what I have been working for.  I know it is going to be 2 days that are well worth it in the long run and I can't wait to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment