Monday, July 5, 2010

3 rounds

That was my workout today, 3 rounds.  3 rounds of jump rope, 3 rounds of shadow boxing, 3 rounds of the heavy bag, and 3 rounds of the double end ball.  12 rounds total.  Each round is 3 minutes, followed by 1 minute of rest.  48 total minutes.  My goal is to continue with the 3 rounds of everything this month, and then bump it up to 4 rounds next month and 5 rounds in Sept.

I will be working out after work tonight, at 3 am.  I have found it easiest to just bring my clothes with me and force myself to go to the gym after work.  Once I warm up, the tiredness goes away and I wake up.  After the holiday weekend and a little too much indulging, today was just what I needed.  Now it is off to work to plan my workout for tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment