Monday, May 3, 2010

Progress Pics





























Here are pics from Day 1 to today.  5 weeks have gone by and I have lost 13 lbs.  A litlle over 2 lbs. a week is fine by me.  While the amount of weight I have lost is not unbelievable, it is healthy.  These last 5 weeks I have been changing my lifestyle with Crossfit and a good eating plan.  I don't look at it as a diet because I plan on keeping this type of eating as a lifestyle.  I am hoping to lose just as much, if not more weight in the next 5 weeks.  By adding some extra cardio to my regiment should help me with that.

As I head in to week 6 I am pleased with the results so far.  I am hoping to continue with the success I have had and am excited for the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment