Sunday, May 2, 2010

Time to step it up

I am very happy with my progress so far.  In a little over a month I have lost around 12 lbs., give or take a pound depending on the day.  I also have dropped a notch in my belt.  My energy levels are up and my cardio is coming back around.  Also my strength is returning.  I have been following Crossfit workouts pretty regularly, meaning at least 4 times a week.  I think that if I increase a few things I may see some bigger gains.

My diet is pretty good.  I haven't really fallen off the wagon to an extreme, so I will continue on the Paleo/Zone path.  I am going to be following the recommended 3 on/1 off workout regiment that is suggested for optimal results.  On my rest days and non-work days I am going to add some other activities.  On top of a little running, I am going to throw in some boxing and swimming.  And also work on some of my weaknesses on my off days, like ring dips and hand stand push ups.  I am excited and can't wait to see what the next month has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment