I have been in a funk lately. I don't know what it is, but I have not had any motivation to do anything this week. Life happened this past week. I went out of town to visit my sister and then went out with some friends this week. I have absolutely no excuse for not working out. Even more so, I don't have an excuse for straying off my diet. I don't know what it was, but I slipped back to some old habits. The important thing is, I realized what I was doing and I am making sure that I don't fall too far.
I think a big part of it was my lack of preparation. I didn't prepare my food ahead of time. Not preparing my meals is just preparing to fail. I didn't make working out a priority. I didn't make myself a priority. That is a big problem. The fact that I am conscious of what happened and am making sure that I get back on track now is a step in the right direction. Before, I would have just kept slipping back to my old habits. I know that this journey will have ups and downs. It is learning from my mistakes to make sure that they don't happen again. Life will happen, and I just have to adjust to it accordingly to make sure that I continue to have success.
No comments:
Post a Comment