I am almost done with my second week, and I am feeling pretty good. Eating a clean diet has given me more energy. I don't feel so sluggish and tired all the time. I have even noticed that my clothes seem to be fitting a little more comfortable. Not so much pressure around the buttons. The working out has been helping too. My cardio and strength are getting better. The workouts aren't getting any easier, but my times are getting better. Overall, I just feel better all around about myself.
At work, I have to wear a belt with my pants. Today, when I put on my belt, it was a little loose at my normal notch. I moved it in a notch and it was comfortable, WOOHOO. Another little thing that keeps me motivated. It helps me to realize that this lifestyle change is definitely a good thing. I am very happy with my progress so far and I know that this is only the beginning. And that makes me excited about things to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment