So then why do I have to use rings like one? Crossfit will have you doing exercises that you aren't comfortable with at first. The key is to try them to the best of your ability and eventually they will get easier.
The workout I did on Monday was power snatch 2-2-2. Then after a brief rest period, 8 rounds of 3 front squats with 185 lbs. and then 8 ring dips. I absolutely hate ring dips. I have enough trouble with regular dips. Now I have to do 8 rounds of them on the rings. I don't know about anyone else, but if you aren't used to using rings, they are a pain in the ass. Trying to balance myself and do dips is next to impossible for me right now. But instead of not doing them and doing regular dips, I did modified ring dips. I stabilized my feet, but still used the rings to work on getting more comfortable. I know that eventually I will be able to do ring dips. Right now, I am ok with having to modify them. I know that I will never be a gymnast, but one day I will be able to use the rings like one.
No comments:
Post a Comment