People have given me several compliments saying that they enjoy reading my blog. Some have even said that I am inspiring them to work on living a healthier lifestyle too. Yesterday I was given a great complimnet from one of our friends. She told me that reading about my journey has inspired her to work out more. When she wants to quit, she told me that she says to herself, "Come on, 2 more minutes. If Bill can do it, so can I." because after reading this, she saw that I could. That motivates me to continue on. Today was a great example of that.
I decided that I would do the Lumberjack workout. Holy sh** did it suck. I got about halfway through the workout and I wanted to quit. I had been going for 30 min. and I was only about half done. Then I thought about what my friend said yesterday, "If Bill can do it, I can do it." That little thing helped to motivate me to get through the workout. I finished it, 1 hour and 6 min. workout, but I finished it. And I have anyone that reads any of my posts to thank for that. Thank you for taking the time to read about my journey and know that I am inspired by the fact that I may have helped someone else start their own journey.
Here was today's workout:
20 deadlift @275 lbs.
run 400 m
20 kb swings 70lbs.
run 400 m
20 overhead squats 95 lbs. (scaled from 115)
run 400 m
20 burpees
run 400 m
20 pull ups chest to bar
run 400 m
20 box jumps
run 400 m
20 db clean and squat 40 lbs. each
run 400 m
No comments:
Post a Comment