Monday, April 5, 2010

6 lbs.

So, 1 week has gone by and I am pretty happy with things, I am down 6 lbs today.  I have been eating a clean diet and I managed to work out 5 days last week.  I was feeling pretty good this morning when I woke up and headed for the bathroom scale.  And this morning, the scale, for the first time in a long time, was my friend.  I had started out last week at 286.  Today, I weighed 280.  6 lbs. in 1 week!  I was ecstatic.

I know that in the beginning, weight has a tendency to come off quicker.  6 lbs. is a great start.  I know that it will slow down, but as long as the number keeps going down. This morning it was nice to get that little boost of encouragement to know that my lifestyle change is working.  I am hoping that this week I am able to keep moving forward.  I know that this is only the beginning and that I still have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment