Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This Sh*t works

Today I have a 15 hr. work day ahead of me.  I needed to get some sleep cause I have to work til 7 am.  A perfect reason not to workout.  Wrong.  I knew I had to do something today, so I figured that I would at least go for a jog.  So I woke up, laced em up, and hit the pavement.  My goal is to add 2 min. each week, which would have me running for 14 min. today.

I hit 14 min. and was feeling really good, so I kept going.  Before I know it, I had been jogging for a full 20 min.  It wasn't at a record setting pace, but I kept running for the full 20 min.  Crossfit really works.  My cardio has increased quicker than it ever did with regular weight training and cardio after.  I know 20 min. isn't a long time to be jogging, but it is 8 min. longer than last week, which is a huge improvement.  And I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 11 lbs!  This journey is off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment