Today is a rest day for me. I definitely need it. With Crossfit, they recommend a 3 day on 1 day off workout schedule. My entire body aches after these last 3 days. Yesterday's workout took me 51 min. Only 6 min. longer then my goal of 45. Next time I will get it.
This week has been a really good week for me. I have not steered away from my diet and my workouts have been great. I am starting to notice that I have more energy during the day and I don't feel so sluggish all of the time. My cardio seems to be improving too. While my workouts still suck, I don't need as much time to recover afterwords. I actually am starting to look forward to the next grueling workout. So, I am headed in to week 4 of this journey anxious for what's in store and optimistic about the end result.
No comments:
Post a Comment